PDA

View Full Version : AddList entry

zehlein
03-23-2008, 12:36 AM
The entry for AddList shows in the example section code using the "Add" command. Which is connected to Assembler only, as far as I know, so it should rather read "AddList" here.

EDIT:
Add works fine on Lists but the AddList Description is the one for Add and in the Add entry nothing is to be read about lists...

PointOfLight
04-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Now I'm a bit confused.* I figured since PPL now had the ADD command in assembler that Alain just changed the Add command for lists to AddList.* Apparently that's not the case, however, because Add still works.* What I'm wondering is, what is AddList supposed to do?* If I try and use it I get a runtime error.

zehlein
04-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Well this is Alains part to answer, but I found somewhere that AddList should add two lists together (new feature list of ver 1.1 to be precise).

PointOfLight
04-02-2008, 09:11 PM
You are correct. The syntax is AddList(LIST dest, LIST src), and the contents of src get added to the end of dest. Thanks for pointing this one out!

[Edit]

AddList has now been added to the help file.

kornalius
04-04-2008, 04:26 PM
ADD() is a function in PPL language and in the PASM. They do two different things. The two languages (PPL and PASM) should be considered as one.