Ariane Soft PPL2 Pocket Programming DataMite
Old 04-20-2010, 11:39 AM

Default Very very disappointed

I am very disappointed from ppl.I have purchase the ppl before one month and i have spent this month to make ppl work.As i have already write the sql demos are not working.I try to program the sql program from tutorial book and is not working.Simple programs are not run correct(i am experience programmer). I have download version 2.2.1 and every time clever update see version 2.2.0 and prompt me to download the new version.In pocket pc hd2 windows 6.5 ppl ide is not running.I have bought a program that is not working.The support is below zero and i pay 237 euros.Is there any way to get my money back;Thank you very much Ariane soft(i believe that ariane bug is the best name for your product).

Last edited by stratus; 04-20-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Administrator

We are sorry you feel this way about our product. PPL 2 is a big product that covers many areas. Our database engine (SQLite) has been tested and working here. You could be missing a .DLL in the directory your program is ran from.

Please contact us via email at support@arianesoft.ca we will review the problems you are experiencing with you.
http://www.arianesoft.ca